Grants & Awards
How to Apply
Step 1: Prepare your Application
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Grant Awarded
Step 4: Reimbursement
Fall 2016 Application Deadlines
- August: Applications: 8/11 Letters of Recommendation: 8/18
- September: Applications: 9/1 Letters of Recommendation: 9/8
- October: Applications: 9/22 Letters of Recommendation: 9/29
- November: Applications: 10/20 Letters of Recommendation: 10/27
- December: Applications: 11/17 Letters of Recommendation: 11/24
Hints for a successful application
- After filling out online copy of grant application print two extra copies, this will help out if you are denied and want to reapply.
- Have one expert in your field and one non-expert to review your application before submission.
- Tell your department representative you are submitting an application well before the G&A Committee review date. Provide them with a copy of your application before the meeting.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Grants & Awards Committee Chair.